Frequently Asked Questions
The Prime Minister's Office (PMO) comprises nine agencies and two statutory boards that support and advise the PM. You can find out more here: http://www.pmo.gov.sg/about-us
The Prime Minister’s Office is located in the Istana at Orchard Road. It is opposite Istana Park, and next to Plaza Singapura and Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station. You can read more about the Istana here: http://www.istana.gov.sg/
You can visit the website of the Prime Minister’s Office at www.pmo.gov.sg. Which you are most likely currently on.
The current PM is Mr LEE Hsien Loong. He was sworn in as PM on 12 August 2004.
Singapore has had three PMs: Mr Lee Kuan Yew, Mr Goh Chok Tong, and Mr Lee Hsien Loong. You can read more about them here: http://www.pmo.gov.sg/past-prime-ministers
- PM Lee Hsien Loong
- Deputy Prime Minister Teo Chee Hean, who is also Coordinating Minister for National Security
- Deputy Prime Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam, who is also Coordinating Minister for Economic and Social Policies
- Coordinating Minister for Infrastructure Khaw Boon Wan, who is also Minister for Transport
- Minister in the Prime Minister's Office Chan Chun Sing
- Minister in the Prime Minister's Office Josephine Teo
- Minister in the Prime Minister's Office Desmond Lee
- Senior Minister of State Heng Chee How
- Minister of State Sam Tan
Their contact details can be found here: https://www.gov.sg/sgdi/ministries/pmo
You can email PM Lee at lee_hsien_loongpmo.gov.sg
Or write to PM at:
Prime Minister’s Office
You can also contact the Prime Minister’s Office at:
Tel: 6235 8577
As PM receives a large amount correspondence, we seek your understanding that it may take a while to properly respond to all your emails and queries.
All views are welcomed but please share your opinions respectfully and courteously, and avoid offensive language. PMO reserves the right to ignore trolls or take preventive action against abusive emails, especially if the source is anonymous.
You can find past speeches by PM Lee Hsien Loong, as well as media releases and speeches by the Deputy Prime Ministers, at the PMO Newsroom here: http://www.pmo.gov.sg/newsroom
Permission must be sought and granted in writing from PMO to reproduce any part of PM Lee’s speeches.
You can follow PM Lee on his social media platforms:
You can also watch videos of PM Lee’s speeches, dialogues, and overseas visits at the PMO YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/pmosingapore
Permission must be sought and granted in writing from PMO to reproduce any material from the above accounts.
You can try searching the National Archives of Singapore: http://www.nas.gov.sg/archivesonline/