Frequently Asked Questions
The Prime Minister's Office (PMO) comprises seven agencies and three statutory boards that support and advise the PM. You can find out more here: http://www.pmo.gov.sg/about-us
The Prime Minister’s Office is located in the Istana at Orchard Road. It is opposite Istana Park, and next to Plaza Singapura and Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station. You can read more about the Istana here: http://www.istana.gov.sg/
You can visit the website of the Prime Minister’s Office at www.pmo.gov.sg. Which you are most likely currently on.
The current PM is Mr LEE Hsien Loong. He was sworn in as PM on 12 August 2004.
Singapore has had three PMs: Mr Lee Kuan Yew, Mr Goh Chok Tong, and Mr Lee Hsien Loong. You can read more about them here: http://www.pmo.gov.sg/past-prime-ministers
- PM Lee Hsien Loong
- Deputy Prime Minister Heng Swee Keat, who is also Coordinating Minister for Economic Policies
- Senior Minister Teo Chee Hean, who is also Coordinating Minister for National Security
- Senior Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam, who is also Coordinating Minister for Social Policies
- Minister in the Prime Minister's Office Indranee Rajah, who is also Second Minister for Finance and Second Minister for National Development
- Minister in the Prime Minister's Office Maliki Osman, who is also Second Minister for Education and Second Minister for Foreign Affairs
Their contact details can be found here: https://www.sgdi.gov.sg/ministries/pmo
You can email PM Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to PM at:
Prime Minister’s Office
You can also contact the Prime Minister’s Office at:
As PM receives a large amount of correspondence, we seek your understanding that it may take a while to properly respond to all your emails and queries.
All views are welcomed but please share your opinions respectfully and courteously, and avoid offensive language. PMO reserves the right to ignore trolls or take preventive action against abusive emails, especially if the source is anonymous.
You can find past speeches by PM Lee Hsien Loong, media releases, and speeches by the other Ministers in the Prime Minister's Office at the PMO Newsroom here: http://www.pmo.gov.sg/newsroom
Permission must be sought and granted in writing from PMO to reproduce any part of PMO content.
You can follow PM Lee on his social media platforms:
You can also watch videos of PM Lee’s speeches, dialogues, and overseas visits at the PMO YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/pmosingapore
Permission must be sought and granted in writing from PMO to reproduce any material from the above accounts.
You can try searching the National Archives of Singapore: http://www.nas.gov.sg/archivesonline/